With the further integration of digital economy and industry, more new forms of Internet business appears. The ‘new infrastructure’, represented by 5G infrastructure, big data center, artificial intelligence and industrial Internet, has attracted more attention. At the same time, various forms of network attacks, data leakage and other security incidents caused by network and system security defects have emerged, bringing severe challenge to the healthy development of cyberspace. Therefore, the research and application of network and system security in new forms of Internet play a vital role.
The first issue of the ‘Journal of Cyber Security’ in 2021 will focus on network and system security technologies in new forms of Internet. Experts, scholars and researchers are welcome to contribute.
Zhang Yuqing, University of Chinese Academy of Sciences
Ren Jiadong, Yanshan University
Zheng Dong, Xi 'an University of Posts & Telecommunications
Feng Tao, Lanzhou University of Technology
Cao Chunjie, Hainan University
Fu Anmin, Nanjing University of Science & Technology
Liu Qixu, Institute of Information Engineering, CAS
Ⅰ. Essay Scope
Including but not limited to the following topics:
1. Industrial Internet security: device security, control security, cyber security, data security, platform security, and application security.
2. Remote collaborative office security: platform security, cyber security, terminal security, data security.
3. Cyber security based on artificial intelligence: supply chain attack protection, detection and response, malicious code attack and defense, security vulnerabilities.
Ⅱ. Submission Requirements
1. Submission method: Login to the official website of ‘Journal of Cyber Security’ for submission. When contributing, please mark ‘Network and System Security in new Forms of Internet’ in the remarks column.
2. Manuscript format: Please refer to the Sample Manuscript of ‘Journal of Cyber Security’ (can be downloaded in the Downloads section on the official website).
3. The submitted paper has not been published in official publications, nor in the process of review in other publications or conferences. No multi-submission phenomenon is allowed. Please ensure the legitimacy of the submitted paper (no act of plagiarism, infringement and other bad behaviors).
4. For other matters, please refer to the Submission Guidelines.
5. There is no fee for paper submission. After the paper’s publication, the author will be paid according to the standard of ‘Journal of Cyber Security’. Sample journals will be given as gifts.
Ⅲ. Important Time
Submission Due: September 30, 2020
Preliminary review: October 31, 2020
Final review: December 1, 2020
Publish Date: 1st Issue, 2021 (January)